The Challenge. The consumer electronics service industry is experiencing eroding margins, the need for faster service, and an ever-expanding list of complex product to install and repair.
The Smart Growth Opportunity. ServiceLive is the right partner for a highly skilled, on-demand workforce with the knowledge needed to work on the audio/video products in use today. Take advantage of a single network with nationwide resources and the ability to support a wide variety of product types.
Our coverage model allows you to reduce the need to absorb travel costs, which means a higher margin and lower cost to your customer. ServiceLive also gives you the ability to setup installs quickly – even same day - which is extremely important as margin continues to erode.
ServiceLive’s provider network offers a wide variety of related verticals as well. Do you need electrical wiring done before you can install a new computer or printer? Or painting or drywall work done after an installation? Find the right providers for your needs on ServiceLive.
You can manage the service experience in-house through our Marketplace or Enterprise Suite solutions, or we can develop a managed service experience for you through our Complete Care.
- Grow your existing services business – both service area and service offerings
- Enable delivery and install with one provider in one trip
- Hire providers with certifications across multiple manufacturers
- Leverage our nationwide network of on-site service providers across a wide variety of skills who have passed a background check
- Find the right providers for your business and your customers by reviewing our extensive profile information, including ratings, reviews, company data, certifications, licenses, insurance levels, languages spoken and more.
- Minimize IT support costs by deploying a scalable and reliable Software as a Service (SaaS) field service solution
- Leverage Marketplace dynamics, which encourage competitive pricing
- Streamline operations with real-time visibility into every service order to better manage status and next steps
- Manage the service peaks and valleys more efficiently
- Pay providers electronically and immediately with the click of a mouse through our online payment platform*
- Get up and running on the platform in just days
- TV Setup(color, channels. Etc)
- Wall mounting
- Audio setup
- Cable/Dish Setup
- TV accessories installed
- Blue ray DVD players
- Sling box
- Lighting automation
- Climate control
- Audio distribution
- Home Theater
- Security and intercoms
- Cat5 Pulls
- Electric outlets
- Clean Power outlets for VOIP
- Speaker wire pulls
- Cable testing
- Noise testing
Service Order Management
The ServiceLive platform gives you the tools to manage your service orders smarter. The Service Order Monitor provides real-time updates on every service order and highlights any buyer next steps. Our IVR system allows service providers to update their status as they arrive at a customer's location and when a job is complete. Custom reference fields allow you to create your own public or private fields for your service orders.
Advanced Management Solutions
Advanced service order management tools allow us to configure a high-volume solution to meet your needs. Service Order Templates allow you to define and structure your service orders based on SKU, vertical or custom reference field. Workflow Monitor provides sophisticated service order management capabilities and queues that help your team manage large order volumes with speed and efficiency.
Flexible Integration Options
Our flexible integration options can be as simple as uploading an excel spreadsheet or API integration to more complex custom development options.
Select Provider Network
ServiceLive’s Select Provider Network allows you to create a customized, on-demand workforce with tiered routing based on your preferences and training requirements. Use our pre-screened network of providers or bring your own.
You decide how to route your orders. Auto Routing allows you to post orders to your provider network or the open Marketplace based on your criteria without the need for manual selection. Direct Auto Routing allows you to create exceptions to directly route certain orders to specific providers (internally or externally). Or enter them manually, if you’d prefer.